Solar Farm between Bramley and Silchester
A local residents group has been formed to gather views on the planning application for a 200 acre solar farm and to coordinate a response.
The size and the positioning of this proposed development is likely to have a very significant impact on nearby communities.
Who we are
The Solar Farm Residents group is a group of residents, the majority, from the roads around the proposed Solar Farm and others from the villages of Bramley and Silchester who are opposed to this Industrial sized solar installation. The group was founded after ENSO submitted an EIA screening opinion for the Solar Farm to Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council in August 2020. The group is entirely funded by donations from its members and is not aligned to any commercial organisation.
How to Object
Although the statutory published date for public consultation is January 27th we have been assured by the planning officer that comments will be gratefully received, as the decision has not been made yet.
Your objection does matter !
Email Basingstoke Development control
You can send an email to email@example.com which must have the reference 20/03403/FUL in the subject and must contain your full name and address. Again you can cut and paste content from the Word template.
We do it for you
Complete the form below and we will add your details to our template and submit to Basingstoke and Deane on your behalf.
To make a comment online go to https://planning.basingstoke.gov.uk/online-applications/applicationDetails.do?activeTab=makeComment&keyVal=QKTOR3CRH7B00
You have to register and you can cut and paste from our Word template if you like.
You can write your own letter or print and sign the pdf template including your address and post to
Development Control Civic Offices
Always make sure the reference 20/03403/FUL is included.
- Hangmans Hall Solar Farm Appeal Dismissed
- Bramley Magazine Article
- Food for thought: Commercial Roofs or Precious Countryside
- The Principal Tree Officer at Basingstoke and Deane Borough Council Frank Wright has expressed concerns
- Enso reply to the sitting on the fence article – by Debbie Grey
- Our Campaign gets more and more visible
- Professor Michael Fulford CBE – Objects to the Solar Farm Development
- A Trip Down A Local Solar Footpath
- SITTING ON THE FENCE
- Latest Leaflet
- What Has Happened This Week
- Help Us HELP YOU ! – We Need Your Local Photo’s of the area
SIGN UP FOR UPDATES
Sign up to our newsletter and keep informed, of news and how things are progressing